The primary logo that the Braves used from 1972-1984 is the featured "peel & stick" graphic that comes on a sheet that includes three other classic Braves logos, which are smaller in size. The main throwback logo measures about 3 feet long and wide, which is a can't-miss size, and all of the logos that come with your purchase won't damage the wall upon which they are placed, thanks to a patented adhesive backing that also allows the logos to be moved and reused on most indoor surfaces.
- Big throwback Braves logo is 2'10" wide x 3'1" high (34 x 37 inches)
- Classic Braves pennant, script and "A" logo are included on the same sheet
- All 4 Braves logos are vibrant, high-definition images made from high-grade vinyl that is tear and fade resistant
- The decals are designed to easily stick to smooth and clean indoor surfaces; their low-tack adhesive will not damage walls and enables each logo to be repositioned and removed as often as desired
- Logos are individually precision-cut and stick to walls by themselves; wrinkles or air bubbles can be smoothed out with the small plastic squeegee that is included in the package
- Made in the USA by Fathead and ships by UPS Ground