The former home of the Braves is replicated using layers of wood, upon which precision cut photos are applied to make the model of Atlanta-Fulton County Stadium look quite realistic.
- Approximate size is 9" wide x 4" high x 1.1" deep
- Stands upright when placed on a flat surface
- A history of the stadium is written on the backside
- Layered wood design gives the baseball stadium a 3D effect (when viewed from about 4 feet it appears to be a 360-degree replica)
- Visible details include the stadium's exterior marquee sign and interior upper deck billboards, which show ads for the likes of Coca-Cola and Marlboro
- Made in Georgia of fiberboard (MDF) and weighs less than a pound
- Arrives assembled (it's not a model kit)