An aerial view of Atlanta's three major pro stadiums: Fulton County Stadium (est. 1965), the Georgia Dome (1992) and Turner Field (1997). The venues and city skyline are seen as they appeared during the first game ever played at Turner Field, which was a Saturday afternoon exhibition against the Yankees in March 1997.
Available as a poster or a framed print (add $74), the image was taken from a helicopter by photographer Mike Smith.
- Size: 28" wide by 22" high
- Photo shows Atlanta's first three major stadiums and downtown skyline (the Georgia Dome is on the far left side of the skyline and Atlanta-Fulton County Stadium is behind Turner Field)
- The two-line caption beneath the picture says: Atlanta, First Game March 29, 1997
- Printed on a cover stock that is coated to prevent finger smudgesFraming Information
- Size of poster framed is 32" wide by 26" high
- Frame is made of 2" black wood (MDF)
- Print is mounted to chipboard to prevent warping and protected by plexiglass
- Wire strap on back of frame makes it easy to hang